We appreciate your understanding, patience and cooperation during this time, as we abide by the Larimer County Regulations and directives of Metropolitan Isaiah
• You MUST be on our sign-up sheet to attend the services.
• Larimer County Health may at any time change the allowances for Places of Worship, based on the Covid Dial that the county is in. This would impact the number of people that are allowed in the church at one time. With this in mind, we are only releasing two services today, with a lower number of attendees. At such time that we feel the number can increase, because no new restrictions were put in place, we will open more spots, check back next week if you were unable to secure a spot. We will open two more services next Friday.
• As a courtesy to others, please sign up for ONLY ONE OF THE TWO NEWLY OPENED DIVINE LITURGY SERVICES. This will allow more people to attend.
• Proper facial coverings over your nose and mouth are required at all times. If you do not have one, an usher can provide a disposable mask to you when you arrive. We recognize that many young children won't tolerate having a mask on, but please do your best.
• If you are exhibiting any cold/flu-like symptoms (cough, fever, sore throat, nasal discharge, etc.) please refrain from coming to church, until you are symptom free.
• If you have been exposed to someone who is suspected of having Covid, awaiting a Covid test result, or you are awaiting a result, please refrain from coming to church until you have completed the allotted time for isolation.
• We are following the directives for seated services, and have placed the physically distanced chairs out, both on the carpeted areas and the north transept.
• PLEASE keep a minimum of two -three chairs between families or individual groups within the rows. If you are standing, please do so in front of one of the chairs, not in the open space between the rows as we are adhering to safe physical distancing.
• To check for cancellations, make a cancellation or get help signing up please email us HERE. We appreciate your consideration of others- when you are unable to attend a service you have signed up for, PLEASE, let us know as soon as possible.
• For those unable to attend the Sunday Services, Communion will be offered after the Liturgy - from about 11-11:30 am.